More than 375 gifts.
More than$34,000 raised.
More than 20,000 people. Fiery sermons by Barton Stone. Two weeks of worship. On Aug. 6, 1801, the Holy Spirit swept through the Cane Ridge revival and sparked a movement that birthed the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
Now, more than 200 years later, the Spirit’s still at work.
On the anniversary of the Cane Ridge revival, we are celebrating DMF Day – a giving day to support Disciples Mission Fund, which helps fund over 70 ministries of the Christian Church.
In the past few months, Disciples Mission Fund has provided:
- Grants for churches and support for pastors in crisis
- Resources and support for online worship
- Help for congregations and regions applying for financial aid assistance
- Virtual church camp experiences
- Prophetic statements and action in the racial justice movement
- Support for our global mission co-workers as they serve around the world
- Weekly prayer opportunities with our General Minister and President
And so much more.
Will you make a gift to Disciples Mission Fund and be part of what God is doing today?
If you prefer to mail a check, you can send it to Disciples Mission Fund, PO Box 1986, Indianapolis, IN 46206, and write DMFday in the memo line so it can be counted towards our goal.