Looking for shareable graphics? Scroll down.
Here’s what a DMF Day Ambassador is asked to do:
Make a gift.
- On or before June 24, make your own gift to Disciples Mission Fund, so you can encourage others to join you.
- Make your gift early in the day, or before, to help us get off to a strong start.
- Consider offering a matching gift (for example: match every gift made between 9:00 and noon up to a certain amount). Contact us if you’d like to learn more.
Tell your story.
- What’s your DMF story? Think about the impact DMF has had on you or your congregation. Has your congregation received support from an NBA grant? Have you visited with a Global Ministries mission co-worker? Have you been to church camp? Has your congregation called a pastor with the support of your region? Did you attend a Disciples-related college or university?
- Tell your story on social media and tag your post #DMFDoesThat. Don’t forget to include a picture!
- Send your DMF story us so we can share, too!
Post, email, and share on June 24!
- On DMF Day, be active on email and social media. Use the graphics below.
- Make sure you’re following @christianchurchdoc on Facebook and Instagram and @disciplesnews on Twitter. Engage our posts by sharing and liking – that helps other people see them, too.
- Share your #DMFDoesThat story
- Go live on Facebook or Instagram to talk about why you are making a DMF Day gift and invite others to join you.
- Send personal emails to friends and colleagues to tell them about DMF Day. Tell them you made a gift, and invite them to join you.