Received in many congregations on May 16 and 23, 2021
How is the Pentecost offering used?
To help our new church movement continue to take root!
Each year, half of this offering stays in the local region or area where it’s collected to start and uphold new churches.
The other half is used across the United States and Canada by New Church Ministry to support the recruiting, assessing, training and coaching of new church leaders.
Our church planters remain committed to answering God’s call … to serve their neighbors, spread the gospel, and make more Disciples.
But they need the nurturing and generous support of people like you.
Please help our new church movement continue to take root, bear fruit … and grow more Disciples every day!
- Bulletin insert
Stories to share
- Anew Church: Welcoming all to a new worship experience
- Beloved of San Diego: Celebrating grace, inclusion, and compassion
- MNCC: Founded on service, inclusivity, and ‘standing together’
- Kentucky church uses dinner model to expand communion
- California church focuses on conversation
- Moment for Mission: Missiongathering
- Moment for Mission: Potluck
- Missiongathering new church model celebrates growth